TOGAF 9.1 training course, containing all the required learning materials for both TOGAF Foundation (level 1) and TOGAF Certified (level 2) There are no pre-requisites for taking this course, although you must pass the exam at both levels in order to achieve TOGAF Certification.
This course has been fully accredited by The Open Group.
Why study TOGAF 9.1 with TrainingHeights?This interactive TrainingHeights course combines both the Foundation (level 1) and Certified (level 2) parts of TOGAF Certification to give students all the material needed to pass both level 1 & 2 exams.
After completing this course, you will be able to prepare for the TOGAF Level 1 & 2 exams and become a certified TOGAF Practitioner.
The course syllabus includes all the core concepts of the TOGAF Framework and also shows you how to apply everything you learn in practical situations as a qualified TOGAF architect.
- This TOGAF 9.1 Certification TrainingHeighs course is approved by The Open Group as a fully accredited training course.
- Flexibility to learn from your desktop, laptop or tablet at your own pace, when it suits YOU. Anytime. Anywhere (an internet connection is required).
- Our courses are easy-to-use. Students will benefit from an interactive multimedia environment that enhances the way you study TOGAF.
- With e-learning, individuals and organizations avoid the typical costs of travel and consultancy by studying independently online.
A contents overview of our TOGAF Certification course:Below you will find a brief overview of the contents of this TOGAF Certification (level 1 & 2) trainingheights course.
TOGAF Foundation (level 1)
- Introduction to TOGAF 9
- Architecture Development Method
- ADM Guidelines and Techniques
- Architecture Content Framework
- Enterprise Continuum & Tools
- TOGAF Reference Models
- Architecture Capability Framework
- Learning Review
TOGAF Certified (level 2)
- Preliminary Phase
- Architecture Vision (Phase A)
- Business Architecture (Phase B)
- Information Systems Architecture - Data Architecture (Phase C)
- Technology Architecture (Phase D)
- Opportunities and Solutions (Phase E & F)
- Implementation Governance (Phase G)
- Architecture Change Management (Phase H)