OHSAS 18001 Health and Safety
OHSAS 18001 is an international occupational health and safety management system. This standard enables companies to control health and safety risks, while at the same time promoting employee well-being and a safe work environment.
Many organizations implement an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) as a fundamental part of their risk management strategy to address changing legislation and protect their workforce and other persons working under their control.
OHSAS 18001 certification enables organizations to manage operational health and safety risks and improve performance.
OHSAS 18001:2007 addresses the following key areas:
- Hazard identification, risk assessment and determining controls
- Legal and other requirements
- Objectives and OHS program(s)
- Resources, roles, responsibility, accountability and authority
- Competence, training and awareness
- Communication, participation and consultation
- Operational control
- Emergency preparedness and response
- Performance measuring, monitoring and improvement
Working with TrainingHeights to audit and certify your occupational health and safety system will promote a safe and healthy working environment.
Demonstrate your commitment to employee health and safety with an OHSAS 18001 certification audit of your occupational health and safety management system from TrainingHeights.