ITIL® FoundationIT service management is integral to virtually every business and it’s important that managers, business staff and end users have the required level of knowledge to understand and build on their relationships with their IT service providers. TrainingHeights ITIL Overview course has been created for organisations that wish to gain a comprehensive understanding of the ITIL Service Management guidance. The course combines multiple voices, with animation and interactive exercises, allowing learning at a time, pace and location to suit each student.
About The Course
This five day course leading to the ITIL Foundation qualification will enable delegates to understand the key concepts and terminology within the newly updated ITIL framework. Course is updated for ITIL 2011. Delegates will sit the ITIL exam on the final day.
You will be required to complete some per-course work prior to your attendance to ensure you are fully prepared for this classroom course. Whilst attending you should also be prepared to complete some evening work.
This is an intensive three day course which includes the ITIL Foundation examination which takes place on the final day.
Upon successful completion of the course candidates can expect to gain competencies in the followings:
- Service Management as a Practice (comprehension)
- The ITIL Service Lifecycle (comprehension)
- Generic concepts and definitions (awareness)
- Key principles and models (comprehension)
- Selected processes (awareness)
- Selected functions (awareness)
- Selected roles (awareness)
- Technology and Architecture (awareness)
- Competence and training (awareness)
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL Framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT Service Management within an organization
- IT Professionals that are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement programme
- 1 hour duration
- 40 questions
- Minimum of 26 correct answers to pass
- You will gain knowledge of the internationally recognized Best Practice terminology, structure, basic concepts and the core principles of ITIL practices for Service Management
- Upon completion of the course you will understand the disciplines and processes that help service management staff to deliver and support quality products and services
- The e-learning provides increased control and visibility of progress and achievement
- An exam simulator which results in exceptional pass rates