ISO 14001:2015 Environment
ISO 14001:2015 sets out the criteria for an environmental management system and can be certified to. It maps out a framework that a company or organization can follow to set up an effective environmental management system. It can be used by any organization regardless of its activity or sector.
ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems registration is an internationally recognized standard developed by the International Standards Organization (ISO). This management tool enables an organization of any size or type to identify and control the environmental impact of its activities, products or services, improve its environmental performance continually. Additionally, it provides a systematic approach to setting environmental objectives and target to achieve these goals and to
demonstrate that they met them.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- List a summary of changes in ISO 14001:2015
- Create a process flow for an organization
- Define the new requirements relating to Context, Process & Risk
- Explain the clause changes relevant to ISO 14001:2015
- Describe the Annex SL format and the new ISO high level structure