ISO 10002 Complaints Management
Manage customer complaints effectively and you’ll have more chance of meeting their expectations as well. And you can quickly turn customer complaints into customer satisfaction instead – especially when you view complaints as an opportunity to improve what you do and how you do it. ISO 10002 can help you to achieve this whatever the size or nature of your business. The customer complaints management system is a basic but essential requirement for any business – especially businesses that want to become and remain successful.
Benefits of ISO 10002
- Customer Confidence: By adopting the management system, ability to retain the loyalty of customers is enhanced. Customers feel confident of commitment for the resolution & redressal of any of their query or complaints.
- Improved Efficiency: Implementation and certification ensures a consistent process to handle customers, which enable to identify causes and eliminate the causes of complaints, as well as improve organization’s operations.
- Better Relationship: System helps to adopt a customer-focused approach to handle, analysis and review complaints and encourage personnel to improve their skills & behaviour in working with customers.
- Continual improvement: It provides a basis for continual improvement and analysis of complaints-handling process, redressal of complaints with improvements to be made.
- Transparent System: Provide complainants with an open, effective and easy-to-use complaints process.
- Auditable System: Complaint management system is auditable, thus auditing of the complaints-handling process gives accuracy of the system compliance.
- Synchronisation: It is developed as guidance for an organization's complaints handling process. It can be used alone or in conjunction with ISO 9001- Quality Management System of Organization.
- Management System: This is a management system, therefore, all ingredients of management system are inherited in the complaint management system compliant to ISO 10002:2004, reviewing the effectiveness and efficiency of the complaints-handling process.
- Customer Satisfaction: Enhance customer satisfaction by creating a customer focused environment that is open to feedback (including complaints), resolving any complaints, and enhancing the organization's ability to improve its product and customer service;
- Management Focus: Management commitment through adequate acquisition and deployment of resources, including personnel training;
- Brand Improvement: Certified complaint management system demonstrates to customers & other stakeholders that recognizing and addressing the needs and expectation of complainants, you have processes in place to handle, analyse and review complaints to improve the product and customer service quality.
- Credibility: Effective complaint Management system helps to ensure defined responsibilities & procedures to handle & review complaints are in place.