EC-Council Certified Secure Programmer
EC-Council Certified Secure Programmer .NET certification is specifically designed for programmers and application developers to equip them with necessary skills to build robust and highly secure applications for the user. It has been observed that most cyber attacks take place because of a glitch in programming logic. Therefore, in these times, it is essential to educate programmers on adopting secure coding practices. This ECSP.NET course lays the foundation for developers to follow best practices and sound programming techniques throughout the software development life cycle.
The ESCP.NET Training is ideal for experienced .NET application developers who wish to gain skills in developing tightly secure applications in future.
- Get acquainted with .NET application security and understand some of the common threats to .NET framework
- Apply best practices during all phases of the SDLC - designing, implementing, and deploying applications
- Learn about various techniques including input validation, authorization, authentication, cryptography.
- Understand the concept of XML and digital signatures, digital certificates, hashing, symmetric and asymmetric encryption.
- Also learn to apply exception handling, secure error handling, and .NET logging tools.
- Learn file handling, and defense mechanisms against path reversal attacks on file handling.
- Build defenses against SQL injection attacks, session attacks, View State security and cookie security.
- Mitigating vulnerabilities in application config and machine config files.
|Boot Camp Schedule for EC-Council Certified Secure Programmer (ECSP) .NET|
|Course #||Course Contents||Exam #||Exam||Regular Track (days)||Fast Track|
|EC-Council Certified Secure Programmer (ECSP) .NET||EC-Council Certified Secure Programmer (ECSP) .NET||312-93||EC-Council Certified Secure Programmer||5||3|