COBIT5 Training & Certification
The COBIT 5 Foundation course from TrainingHeights provides a complete framework for the business governance and enterprise IT management. The candidates will be introduced to five basic principles to guide them through the process of implementing IT governance in an organization. COBIT 5, goes further on COBIT 4.1, and also integrates other frameworks, resources and standards from the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
Target Audience: This COBIT training is ideal for IT professionals and managers who wish to be more in control of their enterprise IT and actively improve business performance.
Professionals can look forward towards gaining the following skills on completing this course
- Evaluating the needs and differences between management and governance
- Integrating COBIT 5 with Val IT and Risk IT
- Using COBIT 5 to analyze the process effectiveness in various functions
- Implementing COBIT 5 to assess skills, people and competencies for successfully completing all intended business activities
- COBIT 5: An Overview
- Principle 1: Meeting Needs of Stakeholders
- Principle 2: End-to-End Covering of the Enterprise
- Principle 3: Applying an Integrated Single Framework
- Principle 4: Facilitating a Holistic Approach
- Principle 5: Differentiating Governance From Management
- Guidance on COBIT Implementation
- Process Capability Model in COBIT 5