CGEIT (Certified In The Governance Of Enterprise IT)
TrainingHeight's (5) five day CGEIT training and certification boot camp in Lagos, Nigeria provides you the knowledge to demonstrate that you are capable of bringing IT governance into an organization and improving its effectiveness, grasp the complex subject holistically and, therefore, enhance value to the enterprise. Some of the focus areas include:
- Frameworks for the governance of enterprise IT
- Strategic management
- Benefits realization
- Risk optimization
- Resource optimization
For the Professional, CGEIT Provides:
- A global and prestigious, lifelong symbol of knowledge and expertise.
- Competitive advantage that will distinguish you from your peers.
- Higher earnings and greater career growth.
- The benefits of becoming part of an elite peer network.
- The ability to leverage the tools and resources of a global community of industry experts.
CGEIT enhances credibility, influence and recognition. CGEIT combines the achievement of passing a comprehensive exam with recognition of work, management and educational experience, providing greater recognition in the marketplace and influence at the executive level.
Why Employers Hire CGEIT's
- The employee has the knowledge and experience necessary to support and advance the IT governance of an enterprise.
- The employee maintains ongoing professional development necessary for successful on-the-job performance.
- The enterprise’s IT and business systems operate with greater efficiencies and optimum effectiveness resulting in greater trust in, and value from, information systems.
- CGEIT demonstrates proven expertise. Boards and executive management expect IT to deliver business value. IT governance is a key component of enterprise governance and success. A CGEIT designation demonstrates that you have proven experience and knowledge in the governance of enterprise IT.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The CGEIT® certification is designed for professionals who have a significant management, advisory or assurance responsibilities relating to the governance of enterprise IT. These might include the:
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)/President
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Chief Audit Executive (CAE)/Partner/Principal
- Chief Information Risk Strategist
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Chief Security Officer (CSO)
- IT Governance Director/Manager
- IS/IT Director/Manager
- IS/IT Consultant
- IS/IT Audit Director/Manager
- IS/IT Security Director/Manager
- IS/IT Compliance Director/Manager
- Project Manager
- Business Manager
- General Manager